SNOWTUBING IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! SEE YOU NEXT WINTER!
Snowtubing at Powder Ridge is a great outdoor activity for all ages, from 4 to 94! Snowtubing requires no special skill or equipment, only warm clothes and a desire to have fun. We supply the tubes and you supply the laughs, screams and smiles!
The Powder Ridge tuber mover is a conveyor system that you just stand on with your tube and enjoy a leisurely ride to the top of the hill.
Online Tickets Required
Snowtubing Tickets must be pre-purchased online before arrival. Tickets will not be sold on-site this year. Tubing time slots are limited.
- Two Hours Of Tubing (tax not included) $24.00
- Online tickets required. No tubing tickets sold on site this Winter. Limited number of tickets sold. Must start tubing during the time you choose.
- Open Weekends: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- Extra Tubing Hours Over Christmas Break,
MLK Day & Presidents Day
- See Our Online Calendar For Available Hours
Rules for Tubing
No tubers under the age of four
No more than one person per tube
Must pre-purchase tickets online, in advance
We suggest tubers be at least 42 inches tall
No ski boots on while tubing
No carry in food or beverage is allowed in the tubing building
Reserve the tubing hill just for your group! Give us a call for more info at 320.398.7200.