One of the Midwest’s hidden gems, Powder Ridge is situated just west of the Twin Cities and offers a skiing experience fit for the entire family! With our 15 precisely groomed runs, 3 chairlifts, 3 terrain parks, and full-service restaurant, you are sure to enjoy the ride at our family-owned and operated resort!
Fun facts about Powder Ridge:
- Operating since 1954
- 300 foot vertical
- Longest run is 1500 feet
- Night skiing every evening
- Free wifi
- Full service bar & restaurant
Get an idea of what your visit will be like by watching our video.
We Offer Two Unique Eateries
RIDGE VIEW KITCHEN (Located on the main level of the chalet.)
In this area we serve cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chili, soups, french fries, pizzas, and home made donuts just to name a few of our menu items. We also serve a wide variety of beverages including Pepsi products, milk, juices, energy drinks, coffee, hot cocoa, and slushies.
CHESTER’S BAR & GRILL (Upstairs by main entrance.)
A full service bar and grill, Chester’s serves burgers, wraps, pizzas, homemade soups, appetizers, and more. Adult and family seating.
Our Carry-In Food & Beverage Policy
- No electrical devices (crock pots, roasters, coffee pots, pizza ovens, etc.) may be brought in or used in our chalet.
- Our cooking equipment cannot be used for guest cooking—this includes the use of microwaves.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into the Chester’s Bar area.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the chalet.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the tubing building.
- If you do pack food to bring into the chalet, please clean up your area when you leave.
All of the ski, snowboard, and snowtubing runs at Powder Ridge are lighted for night use. The view from the top of the hill on a clear night is fantastic. The lights from towns miles away can be seen clearly.
Free Wireless Internet Access
We are happy to supply our guests with free wireless Internet access. The entire chalet is wireless accessible.