POWDER RIDGE COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN
There are currently NO state or local restrictions for Stearns County, Minnesota. However, there are a few policies that still remain in place at Powder Ridge. Please read all details below before your next visit.
Last updated: 3/20/2022
(our operating plan may change as we continue to follow CDC and state recommendations, please keep checking back here for the latest updates)
- Advance online tickets will be required for skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing this Winter. No tickets will be sold on-site! Limited number of tickets are sold per day. This is to help give our guests a great experience and do our best to avoid overcrowding; the demand for outdoor activities continues to be high. Click Here For Tickets.
- Season Pass Holders do not have to reserve tickets. Our Pass Holders will receive priority access all Winter long!
- Indy Pass Holders do not need to make a reservation. You may show up on the date of your choosing.
- 4th Grade Passport Holders do not need to make a reservation.
- Lesson reservations must be done in advance. Give our Ski School a call at 320.398.7200 ext 24.
Please Stay Home If Sick
- Please do your part in protecting others, and stay home or go home when experiencing symptoms of Covid.
- Give us a call at 320.398.7200 if you need to stay home so we can issue you a refund or re-schedule your tickets.
- Indoor seating is fully open, but we still ask that you continue to boot-up/get dressed in your vehicle.
- All personal belongings should also be kept in your vehicle, a locker, or an available cubby while you are on the slopes.
- Tables may not be reserved, this is a first come-first serve basis. (Bags/items will no longer be able to hold tables; and they will be moved after 15 minutes left unattended. This gives everyone a chance to warm-up inside!).
- Outdoor seating and bonfires are still available for individuals not wanting to come indoors.
- CDC encourages individuals to wear a mask indoors if not fully vaccinated.
- Masks are available upon request at the Front Desk.
Cleaning & Disinfection
- Powder Ridge staff will be disinfecting high-touch areas per CDC recommendations.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the resort for guest and employee use.
- Ridgeview Kitchen and Chester’s Bar & Grill are both fully open.
- You may bring in outside food but it is limited to the South End of the chalet only. Outside food is not allowed in Chester’s Bar & Grill.
Riding The Lifts
- Lift attendants will not require guests to ride a chairlift with people they do not know.
- Cleaning and disinfecting per CDC recommendations.
- Online reservations required.
- Private or Semi-Private lessons only.
- Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. Powder Ridge cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The risk of being exposed or becoming sick due to COVID-19 cannot be eliminated. Every skier and rider shares the responsibility for a safe and healthy skiing experience. Please help us stay open this Winter and stay home if you are feeling sick.