Super Pass Punch Card - Great Christmas gift
Powder Ridge Super Passes are a great deal. You get six tickets for the price of five weekend or vacation period tickets. A Super Pass is a punch card with six punches on it. Each punch is good for one ticket. Super Passes are transferable but may only be used once per day. Super Passes do not expire and may be used in future seasons. Super Passes make great Christmas gifts!
** Tax is included in the Super Pass prices.ORDER HERE
Super Pass with Rental
Works the same as a regular Super Pass only you get your choice of ski or snowboard equipment each time you get a ticket. The person using the ticket must also be the rental user.
** Tax is Included in the Super Pass Price & rental prices.ORDER HERE
Season Pass Rules and Regulations
Following are the rules and regulations pertaining to the use and care of your Powder Ridge Season Lift Ticket Pass.
* It is expected that you will care for your season lift ticket pass as you would any important purchase as it is your ticket to a winter full of fun-filled enjoyment.
* Passes are NOT to be worn on the hills. All season pass holders will present their pass at the front desk where it will be scanned and a lift ticket issued each time. Passes, once scanned at the desk, should be kept in a safe place such as billfold, zippered pocket, etc.
* Passes are NOT transferable. They are only good for those to whom they have been issued.
* Anyone fraudulently using their season pass or issued ticket will forfeit their season pass with no refund.
* Lost season passes may be replaced for a fee of $20.00. This can be taken care of at the front desk. A new photo pass with a new number will be issued.
* If a season pass holder forgets his/her season pass, this can be recorded at the front desk and a lift ticket issued the person for the day, not to exceed three (3) times within the season. In excess of three times, the holder will need to purchase a lift ticket for that day or a replacement pass.
IMPORTANT! You as a season pass holder are an ambassador for Powder Ridge. You accept a certain amount of responsibility when you become a member of our area. You represent us and our business on the hills and we expect certain things from you. Among these things are that you conduct yourself and your speech in a respectable manor. This means absolutely no swearing or use of foul language either on the hills or in the chalet. This is a family area and we will not tolerate bad language on the premises. You will also be expected to respect the property of others including that of fellow pass holders and customers as well as that belonging to Powder Ridge. Not abiding by our expectations may be cause for us to revoke your season pass at our discretion.
Please note: Powder Ridge only makes season pass refunds for the following circumstances: injury or illness with doctor’s order to not ski or snowboard for a significant amount of the remaining season, moving away from the area and non use and no use expected (this must be determined and brought to management’s attention by January 1st). Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the medical incident. All refunds are made in the form of Powder Ridge gift cards.
Refund calculation: Refund processing fee: $25 plus (+) the ticket face value of each ticket the season pass holder received up until the date of the refund.
These amounts will be combined and subtracted from the amount paid. In the case of a family pass member, the lowest priced pass will be the amount that the fees will be subtracted from.
No refunds are given for passes that were underutilized regardless of the length of the season.
We hope that when you purchase a Powder Ridge season pass you will use it many times and enjoy the flexibility of enjoying the runs whenever and for as long as you wish.